Our two cats are very different, Roxy (the older one) loves to investigate everything, she is always jumping up on furniture, bookshelves, you name it she will get on top of it. On the other hand Mishgy sort of just stumbles around, her legs are a bit shorter then Roxy's, and she is also a bit on the "plump" side (Roxy needs to chase her more). So, I though you might enjoy where I found Roxy just a few minutes ago:
A huge hello and thank you to my SBS sisters. I can't tell you how much fun I have had looking at all your blogs, and soaking in all your energy! What a wonderful group of sisters we are, and we are all over the world to boot!
I am the oldest of three kids, have two younger brothers, and what I wanted most in life was a sister, now I have 19! And to think, stamping brought us all together. Who says stamping is just a hobby? It is a way of life!
Last, but not least, I was tagged again, by Heather, so here goes (and if I tag you and you have already been tagged I apologize ; )
Rules: Link back to the person who tagged you and to those you are tagging.
Leave a comment so they know they've been tagged. Copy these rules into your blog. Tag 4 people, 2 of whom should be people outside your normal circle. :)
Questions: 1. What is your porn star name? (ie your first pet's name and the name of the street where you first lived, minus things like Road, Blvd, etc!)
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? And what are you now?
4. Make an anagram out of your name.
Here's my answers:
1. Happy 26th (My first pet was a hamster named "Happy" and I lived on 26th Avenue in San Francisco : ) I STILL remember the address 461, and the phone number 752-2275.
2. Near the ocean, doesn't have to be a fancy house, just has to have a view of the ocean. My Dad has a place in Bodega Bay (near where they filmed the movie "The Birds) and I love sitting in the living room and just drinking in the ocean!
3. I wanted to be a lawyer, but life got in the way and I stopped going to college when I met my husband. After having two kids I went back to school and FINALLY got my degree in Public Relations. Right now I am not using my degree, however I do political consulting on the side, and am working with my current employer, the YMCA to create a PR position for me (I work there now, but as a Fitness Coach).
4. Jacqueline Ace in ??????????????????? I give UP!
Ok, now I am going to tag two people for now: Sam, Donna
And now am FINALLY of to try to stamp a bit ; )