NICOLE! She guessed $14, and my cost was $13 (those scrap sets were $2 each, a HUGE bargain), the black and white stamps came in a set of two for $1, and everything else was $1.
I will email you Nicole to get your address so I can mail your prize.
Thank you to everyone who participated.
- Victorine Originals: Some really nice free card patterns here, I especially liked the bird house one.
- Bear Bookmark: PDF link to the directions, really cute card/bookmark!
- Butterfly 3D Card: You are going to love this card! I can't wait to try it, have a whole box of butterfly stamps waiting to go : )
- Dancing Flower Card: Free pattern and direction to make this adorable card, and imagine how cute it would be with ..... snowflakes ; )
Check around the internet this weekend, LOTS of rubber stamp companies and craft stores are having sales, for instance:
- JoAnns: WARNING: do NOT click unless you have a few dollars because you won't be able to hold back, the sale is only until the 6th. Unbelievable 40 percent off clear stamps, NO SHIPPING charges on ANY order, Designer Paper Pads for $9.99, , mmmmmm, do I dare?
- Jerry's Artarama: Some really good deals on Prisma markers and colored pencil sets.
- I Brake For Stamps: Surf around for some great savings on stamps and supplies. Use this coupon code: INKYFUN for an additional 20 percent off your purchase.
- In Joy Rubber Stamps: How about some 99 cent specials, eyelets, clips, all sorts of things, surf around as they have other things on sale as well.
- Stamp Smith: 8 1/2 x 11 inch SHEETS filled with rubber stamped images for $15.50! I loved the Sunday Evening Tea Set.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone.