Some of these things are online, and I have provided the link, but some I can't link to, but I can tell you where I purchased mine and hopefully you can find similar bargains at stores near your house.
So, what can you get online for a dollar?
- B-muse: Yes, they have a whole page of dollar things, from bottle caps, to small envelopes, to manila tags and even pieces of game boards, all for a dollar : )
- New Clear Dollar Stamps: 72 different stamps to purchase, each one dollar, and click here for other stamping supplies that are just one dollar.
- Zum Gali Gali: Unmounted red rubber stamps, and there are some really neat ones here too, all, yep, just one dollar.
- The Stampin Place: Ideas sheets are only 59 cents, and they look like they have some good information.
- The Dollar Store: Or the 99 cent store, has all sorts of things, but you have to stop in there often. On my last visit I found all sorts of goodies! Here is what I purchased, each item was a dollar:
The dimensionals have 360 pieces, and the pieces are large enough to cut into two pieces, and yes, they are double sided and they have pretty good adhesive on them. The ribbon is 9 feet, and fun to use on cards, and the bag of leaves is really fun to add to cards, I played with them today and added clear embossing powder to them, colored them in with H20's and made the card below.
I loved these embellishments, and can't wait to use them on some cards, and yes, they were each only a dollar.
- Target: Dollar bins are wonderful here, and take a look at the goodies I bought on my last visit:
Here are the same things divided up:
12 pieces of scrapbook paper (not cardstock), not the greatest quailty, but it all coordinates and is in some neat patterns. I also got a pack of 50 pieces of pre cut scrap paper for a dollar.
And some neat rhinestones that already have the adhesive on the back : )
And more embellishments!
Hope that this helps encourage you to seek out those dollar deals. Even if you are on a tight budget you can add to your supplies and continue to create and have fun with your rubber stamping.
Enjoy the rest of the evening, and do something fun tomorrow!