Yes, it is almost that time again, the 4th of July! Where has the year gone? Where has summer gone? Where has my mind gone...oh wait... : )
Anyhow, we are planning a very local 4th. Our son has a summer job at the local stadium (farm team baseball) and he is working on Friday, so we bought tickets to the game and are going to watch the game and the fireworks right after. I am actually looking forward to seeing the game, it is so neat to be so close to all the action in a small stadium, and I LOVE fireworks (that bling thing ya know).
Sometimes we go downtown (with 200.000 other people) and what a show that is, the fireworks explode over your head and are just amazing, hard to stop from saying "wow" all the time.
So, tonight, in honor of the upcoming holiday I thought I would link to some patriotic rubber stamps, some crafts and just about anything I could find related to the 4th. Hope you enjoy!
Oh, and I am really going to try to do the video of how to use the Bic markers tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed ; )
Patriotic Rubber Stamp Links:
- Martha Stewart: Some fun crafts to make that have a patriotic theme, all of the pictures have a link below them for directions.
- Cow Town Stamps: Wow! some really cute and unique patriotic/4th stamps and make sure to check out their home page and check out their 40 percent off of brass stencils, and their dollar deals.
- Bunch of Fun: Cool flag alphabet set, loved the card that used this set.
- 1 Stop Square: Flags and fireworks.
- Patriotic Star Book: This book is so cool, I can't wait to try it!
- Stamp Francisco: Uncle Sam, flags and Mt. Rushmore