I can't believe how many templates there are for various "One Sheet Wonders" (OSW). The templates for OSW show you how to take 8 x 11 1/2 or 12 x 12 card stock and cut into enough pieces to make all sorts of cards.
Tonight I am going to link to a number of templates that will show you various ways to cut your card stock to get a whole bunch of cards, quick, easy, and a great way to get those cards done that you have on your to do list.
- Eight to ten cards from one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock: You are going to love this, cut these piece out, have your base cards ready and away you go! In no time at all you will have a whole group of cards done.
- 12 x 12 OSW: 12 great cards from one sheet of 12 x 12 that you stamp to create your own background and then add a few other pieces of card stock. Great link, make sure to view the slideshow of all the cards she created.
- 10 cards from 8 1/2 x 11 card stock: Page one has a list of mat sizes and additional materials for each card. The second page contains a printable template to use as a reference and the third page is a flipped template, meant for printing on the back of your piece of OSW cardstock. Print the second page on white or creme card stock, flip it over and stamp on the blank side to create your DP, and then flip it over again to use the template as your cutting guide.
- 17 cards from a 12 x 12: Wow! No directions, but you can also click here to see the cards, the first link is to the cutting directions.
- Cards and a holder OSW: Go to the first post and download the great directions for this amazing OSW set, really, really cute! Directions are very well done.
- Ink It Up! 16 cards from a 12 x 12: GREAT OSW, with a tutorial, and you can also see another set of cards made with different DP by clicking here.
Have a fantastic night, and if you are anywhere in CA make sure to drink lots and lots of water tomorrow!