Needless to say, there are times when I can spend three, four hours admiring the work of some very talented and amazing stampers. From design to coloring, to fabulous techniques and tutorials, you could surf full time and still never find all the "goodies" out there.
Tomorrow I have the day off (well, sort of, still have all the house stuff to do, but I don't have to go into my paying job), so I will sit down and stamp, stamp, stamp! In preparing for my stamping gluttony tomorrow, I surfed the web tonight to seek some inspiration, and thus the creation of "inspirational links" for tonight's post. I hope you find some inspiration as you visit the blogs of these very talented ladies.
So follow me on an inspirational journey. Our starting point is:
- Cindy Haffner's Corner: WOW! If I had any type of block about what to create tomorrow, well, a long look at this ladies AMAZING blog sure gave me enough ideas to last years and years.
- Stamp Owl's Studio: I LOVED all of the cards here, but this one was especially outstanding, the artwork, the design, the colors, everything just perfect.
- Confessions of a Naptime Stamper: Loved the first card with the bella image, she used plaid DP for the background AND the pants, really makes you think about all the things you can do by just repeating designs in your cards. Really liked this card as well.
- Poetic Artistry: This one is going to knock your socks off, what gorgeous cards this lady does, and she also has a TON of sketches on her blog! Almost didn't leave this blog it is so good.
- My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence: Just an amazing amount of inspiration here, especially these easy, yet oh so elegant cards, make sure to go back and see all of her creations, they are well worth your time.
Yes, it is still hot here, but not as bad as yesterday, hopefully it will cool off a bit tomorrow as well. Have a relaxing evening, and remember that Thursday is one day away from Friday!